Saturday 19 February 2011

Collapses At The Finish Line

Hurrah, I in the last two hours I have come to the end of my work marathon! I HAVE TOMORROW OFF!!!! I HAVE NO MORE WORK UNTIL 7:30AM MONDAY!!

What's better still, after I finish work on Tuesday morning I am being whisked off to Manchester by my wonderful best friend, who has just informed me we have an appointment to try on dresses at a VERY exclusive bridal boutique in Didsbury. Yes, yes, I know I already have my wedding dress upstairs in my wardrobe. That's why Catie has told the shop assistant that we have a budget of £1,500, so that there is no way I will get tempted to buy anything else. AND WE GET TO TRY ON AMAZING EXPENSIVE BRIDE STUFF! Let's face it, this is my only chance to live the bridal dream. I'm totally taking my camera.

And I have a Mac makeover booked for Wednesday to experiment with "wedding beauty" (eek), and then I'm going out for cinema + dinner with Sam. We're going to Thai Sabai which is where we had our first date (and haven't been back since, as we seem to go out to eat together twice a year at the most). Basically I am being spoilt and finally getting to properly enjoy wedding preparations and excitement. Which is brilliant because I am crawling with knackeredness and missing spending time with my friends.

The other good news is that Aerockbics made it into Stylist magazine's Top 5 Things to Do in Leeds this weekend! Time to push the media boat and get my Monday night busy enough to expand....

No comments:

Post a Comment