Monday 28 November 2011

This Weekend Contained...


A lovely do....


...some very exciting reading material (including a brilliant parlour game where you have to pretend you're on a sledge in Russia being chased by wolves and in order to survive you have to pick which of your best friends to chuck off first)...


....some very silly faces (WHY are there no serious photographs of me in existence?)....


 ....some proper dancing....I need to find photographic evidence of how I managed to do it in those crazy green shoes, it must have been some kind of miracle I didn't break my ankles/neck....



....and following a late night drinking marathon back at the hotel bar and a shakey start to the morning, we rallied ourselves and had an excellent Sunday around Saltaire with our friends Rayne, Richard and the completely charming and very cheeky Gwen....



....this is on the Shipley Glen Tramway - Britain's oldest working cable tram. It has an old-fashioned sweet shop at the top! The coconut toasted teacakes definitely took the edge off my hangover. And a burger for lunch at Salt's Mill didn't hurt either.

Brilliant weekend, congratulations the Hastwells!

No comments:

Post a Comment