Monday 16 April 2012

One, Two, Three, Four....

.... I DECLARE A THUMB WAR!


(This is why my friends are awesome. Because they send me stuff like this in the post)

Everybody knows somebody who is a bit cocky about thumb wars, and believes themselves to be unbeatable. You'll be pleased to hear that I'm not like that at all, but it was completely unsurprising that I won 3 rounds out of 3 on Saturday night, and that Sam won't play with me in our amazing Thumb War Arena any more, as it is dull to keep losing. So if you think you're a contender, let me know. It's on!

I'd also like to develop Thumb Wars now I have an arena to play in. Possibly the thumbs could have costumes, theme tunes and pre-match call-outs to get everybody into the mood.

No sooner had this crossed my mind than I discovered there's already somebody out there doing this on Youtube. Ah the internet! I wonder that my brain can even be bothered coming up with ideas these days.



What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Ah, G and I love a good thumb war, he has the advantage of size (I have the hands of a 12 year old) but I have the advantage of strength (a 12 year old with an aggressive thumb training regime). It's easier for him to pin me, but if I can get on top through wily maneuvering his thumb can't escape my vice-like grip.

    I WANT THAT ARENA

    K x

    ReplyDelete