Tuesday 28 August 2012

People Of Leeds!*

The rotation curation thing is just a bit of a lark really - different people in different cities/countries all over the world taking over Twitter to give the world a glimpse of what it's like in their lives for a whole week.



I used to chuckle to myself about the fact that most of the PoLs so far have worked in PR or marketing. "Not me!" I thought.

Oh well.

ANYWAY, I am People Of Leeds this week! So if you want to stalk me a bit, you should add that account @PeopleOfLeeds, as I won't be on my normal @tokaipenny nun-with-a-gun account until next Sunday evening.

Marvel at my duplicity as I stop swearing as much and start being super-interested in local independent businesses and events.

*if you're not on, or have no interest in Twitter, the entirety of this post may as well be in Swahili.


No comments:

Post a Comment